Psi Chi Members
To remain active, members must earn a total of six points each semester. Two of the points must come from volunteering with Psi Chi. Volunteer opportunities completed outside of Psi Chi and NAMI organized events must be approved by a majority of our chapter’s e-board members prior to the event (worth 0.5 points per half hour).
- Submit your points using our Point Form.
- Check out the Fall 2016 Point Log to see how many points you have.
How to Get Points!
- Attend meetings (point value may vary)
- Check our calendar for specific event point opportunities!
- Take over our blog & write a post about an experience you’ve had as a UNCW psychology student! You choose the topic (worth 0.5 points)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or your blog post!
- Sign up to participate in our group volunteer event
- Have your own event/idea approved & get other members to participate.
-Please email us as soon as possible, so that we share your idea with other members.
- Attend Psychology Club meeting
- Attend Colloquium Series